My name is Zé Vinícius, I'm an undergraduate student in the Department of Electrical Engineering at UFCG, Brazil. I was an intern at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). I enjoy maths and coding.
- December 2018 - riskParityPortfolio 0.1.x has been released on CRAN!
- October 2018 - I'm featured on NASA Kepler mission website :)
- April 2018 - I was a co-mentor for the astropy tutorials project as part of the Google Summer of Code program!
- March 2018 - lightkurve 1.0 has been released!
- March 2018 - I attended the TESS.Ninja workshop. Huge thanks to the organizers for fully covering my travel (all the way from Beijing, CN, to NYC, USA), hotel, and additional expenses!
- February 2018 - I've left NASA's K2 GO Office to resume my undergraduate studies!
- January 2018 - I attended the American Astronomical Society Meeting! Check out my poster!