News and highlights
- October 2018 I'm featured on NASA Kepler mission website :)
- April 2018 - I was a co-mentor for the
astropy tutorials project as part of the Google Summer of Code program!
- March 2018 -
Lightkurve 1.0 has been released!
- March 2018 - I attended the TESS.Ninja workshop.
Huge thanks to the organizers for fully covering my travel (all the way from Beijing,
CN, to NYC, USA), hotel, and additional expenses!
- February 2018 - I've left NASA's K2 GO Office to resume my undergraduate studies!
- January 2018 - I attended the American Astronomical Society Meeting!
Check out my poster!
- February 2017 - I joined the K2 Guest Observer Office at NASA Ames for a year-long internship!
- June 2016 - The paper "An Approximate Exponentiated Weibull Joint Envelope-Phase Distribution"
was accepted to the IEEE Symposium on Antennas and Propagation 2016, and I was
awarded an IEEE travel grant!
- March 2016 - I got selected for the Google Summer of Code 2016 for the AstroPy project!